top of page


Report a Loss

  1. Call your agent as soon as you suspect you have a loss to begin the claims process

  2. Your agent will notify your insurance carrier, who in turn, will assign an adjuster

  3. Have your proof of yield and FSA 578’s available for the adjuster

  4. Don't forget to notify your landlord of loss or turn in the loss on their behalf

bottom of page